Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse vs. G.I. Joe: Retaliation

7 comments

4 comments

on 12/17/2018

Into the Spider-Verse ...overly PC crapfest versus pure crapfest. Tough call...

on 12/17/2018

Into the Spider-Verse is far far best, G.I Joe Retaliation is pure dumb garbage.

on 12/17/2018

Spider-Verse is animated diarrhea. There is only one Spider-Man and it's Peter Parker. And Pete doesn't appear near enough in a cartoon titled Spider-Man.

Rac
Rac

on 12/17/2018

Sure, 'cause the 616-universe Peter Parker wasn't the second lead in the Spider-Verse...

Rac
Rac

on 12/17/2018

Sure, 'cause the 616-universe Peter Parker wasn't the second lead in the Spider-Verse...

on 12/18/2018

Fat Pete? OK. This poorly constructed CARTOON does nothing but reinforce the stereotype that comic books are a childish medium. Between the “whaps” reminiscent of Adam West’s Batman was a story that featured fake minority Spidey becoming near invincible because his father gives him a speech through a door. And don’t forget infallible Mary Sue Spider-Gwen who is automatically better than all the boys because you know…vagina!!! It is garbage.

on 12/18/2018

Goddamn ethnics keep taking our jobs and our superheroes.

on 12/24/2018

G.I. Joe 2 is a terrible movie with too much shaky cam. Spider-Verse all the way

on 12/24/2018

Spider-Verse is more of a decent well made greatness form, and while anybody thinks of G.I Joe 2 is better are obviously are idiots.

on 12/24/2018

Spider-Verse is more of a decent well made greatness form, and while anybody thinks of G.I Joe 2 is better are obviously are idiots.

on 12/24/2018

on 12/24/2018

on 12/25/2018

I think Marvel fans who don't suffer from retardation can be thankful that multi-dimension fake Spider-People are dying hard at the box office. We don't need any more of this garbage.