Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse vs. The Amazing Spider-Man

8 comments

3 comments

on 1/20/2019

I liked the Andrew Garfield Spider-Man, Into the Spider-verse easily catapulted itself to the top. It’s the best Spider-Man movie to-date.

on 1/21/2019

I can't see anyone choosing Amazing. Into The Spider-verse was original and ambitious. (Not-so) Amazing was a dull, unimaginative and sloppy experience. You lose, get off my property.

on 1/21/2019

The Spider-verse was extremely lame. Don't get the hype at all. Amazing was quite dreadful as well but at the least the leads were well cast. Even Sally Field as Aunt May worked better than the "Hot May" they are trying now.

on 2/8/2019

Spider-Verse.

on 2/8/2019

Fully back the "Spider-verse was extremely lame" comment. Just a dumb politically correct cartoon.

on 2/8/2019

Spider-verse was cool but I'd actually rather sit down to watch Amazing Spider-Man than Spider-verse. Crazy, I know!

on 3/15/2019

Spider-Verse is far better, The Amazing Spider-Man is crap boring of the series.

on 3/15/2019

Spider-Verse is far better, The Amazing Spider-Man is crap boring of the series.

on 3/15/2019

on 3/15/2019

on 3/15/2019

I'd have to go Spider-Verse...