Raiders of the Lost Ark vs. E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial

15 comments

4 comments

Tough matchup! Go with the science-fiction relationship drama, or the swashbuckling adventure? Spielberg's hand in both... As classic and fantastical as E.T. is, the fun and attitude of Indy is too great to ignore. Raiders gets the nod.

Raiders, E.T. was a pervert

Indiana takes it! Not even close that match up

I've just never been a great fan of E.T. Raiders, on the other hand, is one of Spielburg's best.

Raiders!

Gotta go with Raiders here.

tough choice guys

Raiders is a home run. E.T. can't quite get it out the park....

Raiders picks up the win here.

I'm going against the crowd here, and choosing E.T. Raiders simply didn't do it for me; granted, it's not my type of film, but nevertheless I was turned off by the uneven pacing and dated action. I'm a big fan of E.T., though, and its touching story and beautiful score. E.T. it is.

I just watched ET for the first time and it was very good, but this isn't even close, Raiders is Spielberg's best film.

re-thinking, i would choose raiders. It wins here by a slight edge, only because it showed an awesome hero and started all these archeological stuff such as tomb raider and temple run etc.

ET easily

Raiders is too much fun!way more adventurous sorry E.T

Raiders is one of, if not my favorite Spielberg film. I wasn't all that crazy about E.T.

I can't see how anyone can pick Raiders of the Lost Ark. Everyone on Indiana Jones side has bad contests.

E.T. was so underrated...

E.T by miles

I love E.T. but it doesn't come close to Raiders

RAIDERS is fun and cool, but I've never had an emotional investment in it like I've had in E.T.

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial.