Good Will Hunting vs. Chasing Amy

6 comments

3 comments

Very interesting pairing here. Got to go with Chasing Amy. Both are good plot driven movie, but Chasing Amy is a bit more honest to me, especially in its resolution.

Two of my favorite movies and my favorite Kevin Smith movie. It is hard to make this choice as I love them both alot but I am going to have to go with Chasing Amy.

Very, very hard pick. I love both the movies, and although Smith is my favorite director, I have to go with Good Will Hunting (well at least its Smith produced).

A really hard choice. But I think I'll go with Chasing Amy, because I must've watched it a thousand times. It's one of my all-time favorites.

I was expecting to this this in favor of Good Will Hunting. Damon and Williams are amazing and it's pretty damn funny for being such a serious film.

Booth good movies, but Good Will Hunting was, in my opinion, the best film of the 1990s. Tremendous acting (especially Robin Williams, he blew everyone away), fantastic script, good soundtrack. It's one of my favorite films of all time, and deserves the classic treatment (even though it got screwed because Titanic was the bigger movie).

Please. Chasing Amy is one of Smith's worst. It's still pretty funny in places but what utter shit with the gay-straight-gay-emotional romance bullshit. Plus Joey sumthin sumthin needs her vocal chords slit vertically. I mean that arguement-in-the-rain scene was almost unbearable.

No contest. Really like Chasing Amy but it is no Good Will Hunting. Good Will Hunting wins hands down.

Very interesting match-up. Must confess to not being the biggest Kevin Smith fan, so GWH for me.

Good Will Hunting is an amazing movie.