Back to the Future vs. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

17 comments

5 comments

Talk about a tough choice, but Ferris wins by a nose

As much as I enjoy Ferris Bueller, this is still no contest for me. BTTF rules!

This is the hardest call I've had to make yet on this site.

Whoa. This is heavy!

BTTF: Heads FBDO: tails sorry Christopher Lloyd...

This is such a difficult choice! But I have to give it to Ferris.

I guess I'm the only one not having any trouble with this. BTTF wins easily.

ear
ear

"Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude." We all need a day off!

Toughest so far, but I give it to Bueller.

Ferris Bueler is the most meaningless film I've ever seen. It's just a waste of time. Back to the Future is miles better.

Ferris is so overrated. Back to the Future sets an 80's standard that Bueller can't possibly live up to.

Interesting matchup. I really enjoyed Ferris Bueller because I was able to connect to it as I am also a senior close to finishing high school. Back to the Future has always been a childhood favorite and will always be a top favorite of mine for years to come. Back to the Future.

Back to the Future.

easy to choose: BTTF

Ferris is great fun but even it can't hold a candle to the epic BTTF.

Ferris is great fun but even it can't hold a candle to the epic BTTF.

Interesting match-up, but Back to the Future win

Back to the Future no problem.

um this is really tough really I just don't know maybe Ferris

Hardest choice ever. Hmm, Ferris wins

I've seen these two movies compared a number of times, but BTTF is clearly the better, smarter, funnier film. Ferris is fun of course, but in a slightly bizarre way.

I like Ferris, but it doens ' t stand a chance here.

Two films that sum up being a teenager in the 1980s. I'm guessing, considering that I wasn't alive in the 80s! It's just one is a great film and the other is a cult classic.

I miss the 80's. Truly I do.