Back to the Future vs. Toy Story

15 comments

8 comments

God this is the worst decision of my life

man.. why they gotta do this to me

In love BttF but, Toy Story is my favorite animated film.

Two of the most defining films of my childhood, it's gonna have to be BTTF though, full of 80's and 50's fun (2 decades I've never lived in strangely)

Toy Story. Seeing it for the first time is one of the most memorable experiences I have had at the movies. It has been a timeless masterpiece since it's premiere in 1995. This movie changed animation forever, but more importantly it gave me a collection of characters to grow up with and an adventure that defines my childhood. Back to the Future is awesome too, but Toy Story is a lot closer to my heart.

Back to the Future wins this pretty easy for me. No regrets here.Personally, I find Ratatouille to be way better than Toy Story.

An extremley tough decision though I will have to go with Toy Story. Both films are excellent and Iv grown up with both series and I loved each and every film.

It changes. Toy Story's consistently the winner for me, here, but every so often, my favor drifts towards Back to the Future. Today, it's Toy Story.

Aaaargh! BttF. I'm so sorry Woody and Buzz...

2.21 gigawatts!?

Whoops, 1.21 gigawatts. Gettin' the facts wrong.

Toy Story barely wins they are 9 and 10 on my Flickchart.

I miss my childhood. VCRs were the shit back then.

I'm not big on Disney/Pixar movies, nothing against them, just not for me.

Back to the future beats my all time favorite animation film.

Toy Story means more to me.

Future wins this one, pretty easily.

Toy Story in a close one

I love me some Toy Story, but nostalgia beats it.

Well, Back to the Future is one of the most popular movies of all time, but Toy Story's awesome as Double Dragon on Nintendo.

My pick is Toy Story.

Going with Toy Story. BttF is great, but it got nothing on Toy Story.

Gotta go Back to the Future

Well, that hurts.

BttF over the toys...

Two top 40 movies for me. I really had to think about this. Could change at any time but Back To The Future for its superb cast!

BTTF all the way. Love love love Toy Story but doesn’t hold a candle to BTTF imo.