Interstellar vs. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

10 comments

9 comments

Winter Soldier was a whole lot more entertaining, and it didn't fall apart at the end.

I thought Winter Soldier was a solid comic book film but it comes no where close to how much I loved Interstellar.

Interstellar offers more.

cap 2

Cap delivered the best adventure movie of the year. Interstellar delivered the biggest disappointment since Crystal Skull. What's to even talk about here?

Interstellar is a superb, genre-defining masterpiece that is worthy of the numerous 2001 & Kubrick comparisons. There is simply nothing that the 'Happy Madison for Superheroes' company has produced that can match it.

I'm sorry, Square, but which one had the higher RottenTomatoes score again? And which one made more money at the box office? Not that those numbers mean anything to me, but apparently they do to you, considering you've used these numbers as vague "arguments" (for proving *something*) before.

Hey, Squaremaster, how can you even call yourself a lover of films with your comparison to this and 2001 and other Kubrick movies. 2001 is 100 times better and the opening scene to FMJ is more enjoyable than this overrated, overhyped piece of Hollywood garbage. If Stanley Kubrick had a shit on the script of Interstellar then it would be worth something. Kubrick was a genius and to no major fault, Nolan messed up with this film. So get your head out of his ass and start appreciating something other than a Nolan-crafted piece. I'm with MysticSpoon on this one.

Kubrick > Uwe Boll > Battlefield Earth's Director > Nplanilha You love Nolan films and think the Interstellar is better to Fear and Desire ? You is Nolan's son ? Or only an fanboy ? Guy, 2001's opening is better to all Interstellar. Without Batman, all forgotten Nolan. This is the most overrated director of all-time. The Shining, 2001, A Clockwork Orange, The Killing, Eyes Wide Shut, Full Metal Jacket, Barry Lyndon, Spartacus, Dr. Strangelove, Lolita > Memento > Killer's Kiss > All Nolan films > Fear and Desire > Interstellar All work and no play makes SquareMaster a dull boy

Interstellar, but I love both.

Winter Soldier for better pacing and action

Winter Soldier crushes here.

is this even a question

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is a classic. Interstellar is simply a dumb and dull movie. Not just overrated as per most Nolan films but actually BAD.

interstellar all the way

Winter Soldier is the only MCU film that I would take over Interstellar.

Winter Soldier is so damn good....

Best MCU movie beats a fantastic Nolan film.

Winter Soldier is my favourite MCU film and wins

interstellar by a hair, both are the best of 2014

Winter Soldier is legendary. Interstellar is laughably bad. Literally. Laugh at it bad.