Transformers: Age of Extinction vs. Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

2 comments

8 comments

Woohoo, two blockbusters who were more like blockBUSTS. At least Attack Of The Clones had lightsabers. Lightsabers > disappointing Dinobots.

Two films so bad that they offend my sensibilities. At least Clones had Sam Jackson. There is no redeeming factors to Age of Stink.

Attack of the Clones. Transformers gets worse with every film.

Attack of the Clones for me. Although that movie is weak, it still holds a special place in my heart.

I saw Transformers 4 in Imax 3-D and it blew my mind the visual effects were stunning the Story was fun and fresh and the characters atleast had good dialog that being said Star Wars Clones even with awful effects acting and dialog still was a cool Wars universe film and I love most of the film!

I'm going with transformers age of extinction, its not perfect but it was still fun watch, attack of the clones was not fun to watch especially watching Hayden Christensen act in the movie man he's a terrible actor.

At least Transformers didn't have terrible looking effects and not look like a damned video game. TFA gets my vote.

Star Wars by 50,000 miles.

Lightsaber duels beat robots punching other robots any day.

Transformers Age of Extinction easily. At least that movie was fun to watch and tried to tell a good story. Star Wars Attack of the Clones had literally no redeeming qualities in it.

I like them both. Both are underrated movies in my opinion. I'd give the slight edge to Attack of the Clones because it's a better movie and had more emotion in it. Age of Extinction is a very fun movie but not a good movie, but not a terrible movie either. Attack of the Clones is both a fun and good movie. Attack of the Clones wins slightly.

Attack of the Clones is actually my favorite of the prequels and I will take it over any Transformers movie.