Fight Club vs. Toy Story

3 comments

8 comments

Okay, this one is interesting. While I think many people overrate Fight Club, I can't deny it is an interesting (and, at times, brilliant) film. I give it the edge over Toy Story, another good movie that gets a bit more praise than it deserves.

Toy Story has the slight edge.

Toy Story may be a landmark film of my childhood, leading to an emotional toll from Toy Story 3, but there's a lot of Toy Story I don't adore as an adult. Fight Club is so, so frustrating because it's quite good and wholly misunderstood. But it is compelling end to end.

Fight Club is a brilliant film but Toy Story tops it.

Buzz and Woody thump Fincher...

Battle of the titans. Both are in my top 5 but fight club by a little.

Toy story is very clever, emotional, funny, and surprisingly dark for a G rated movie. On the other hand, fight club is a suspenseful movie with a good story, a shocking twist, and a great ending ( although toys was arguably even better with that touch of the dog). In the end, I guess I'll give toy story the win with its family- entertainment value, even if fight club was kind of funny. very close call!

On second thought, Toy story doesn't really have the unpredictableness and unique concept within Fight Club. Toy Story is great for a G-rated film and perhaps the BEST, if I were to say, but I don't quite think it can beat the Fight Club of a masterpiece. The plot twist does it for Fight Club, IMO.

Past Me, You are correct. Toy Story is excellent, but Fight Club still wins. I do admit it's close, though.

Toy Story is generation masterpiece, fight club gets beyond overrated in modern times now union times now.

Both sooooooo good but Fight Club for me

If it was Toy Story 2 it would be a little more difficult, but it's easily Fight Club.