Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace vs. Star Wars: The Last Jedi

3 comments

4 comments

Rac
Rac

You know, yeah... I'm not so sure...

The Last Jedi for sure.

Not so sure? The porgs alone have more charm than all of The Phantom Menace. And, as cool as pod racing is in theory (as well as in practice, at least in the N64 game), the alien horse racing in The Last Jedi (in all its forms) was a better set-piece than pod racing ever was in The Phantom Menace.

Not so sure? The porgs alone have more charm than all of The Phantom Menace. And, as cool as pod racing is in theory (as well as in practice, at least in the N64 game), the alien horse racing in The Last Jedi (in all its forms) was a better set-piece than pod racing ever was in The Phantom Menace.

The battle of two of the most disappointing films ever made! I’m going with The Phantom Menace. Yes, it has bad characters, atrocious acting and a lack of soul and that Star Wars feel but at least it can as it’s own film, has a clear vision and the design of the planets is beautiful! The Last Jedi is bloody awful! I HATE IT. Too many subplots and none are properly developed. Weak story. Boring new characters and lack of development with the ones from The Force Awakens. They butchered Luke as well as the mysteries from the last film. I never got emotionally involved nor were any of the designs breathtaking. Midichlorians ruins the force by making it a blood test but at least Anaklin doesn’t fly after being exploded into the cold vacuum of space!

The Last Jedi wins in a landslide. There was literally nothing passable about the Phantom Menace whatsoever. Not even the overrated dance called Duel of the Fates can save this piece of garbage. The Last Jedi, however, was perfect. No contest.

Phantom Menace>The Last Jedi

Both are the worst Star Wars movies. There are simply nothing to enjoy in Last Jedi whereas I can enjoy the Duel of Fates in Phantom Menace.

Phantom Menace all the way, prequels are overhated