Thor: Ragnarok vs. Avengers: Age of Ultron

3 comments

4 comments

on 10/26/2017

Thor Ragnarok is exceptional and really funny and unique. Age of Ultron was damn good as well but seeing Thor take off at the end of that movie directly in to Ragnarok i so rewarding. Hulk as well.

on 10/26/2017

I couldn't overly care for both. Yes, they have good ideas but their uneven and generic plots and overuse of CG is what turns me off them. Ultron is mediocre but I was more into it, I guess!

on 11/30/2017

The Avengers Infinity War trailer just broke the Internet! Ho-Momma! Nothing can stop Marvel now except Marvel.

on 2/19/2018

Ragnarok, by a long shot. It's cool, because of any of the post-Ultron MCU films, Ragnarok is the most direct sequel.

on 4/9/2018

Just pure greatness from both films but different tones. I still think Ultron delivered a bit more gravitas.

on 1/9/2019

Age of Ultron didn't bore me, but it was just disposable fun overall. Not like Ragnarok is more than that, it was just way more fun to watch really.

on 1/10/2019

Both are genre classics in my book. I like old fashion action and drama like Age of Ultron more than wink at the camera Ragnarok however.