Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull vs. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

8 comments

11 comments

Wow which one sucks less? So hard to choose!!!

This one comes down to a battle between the aliens and the Jedi. Who would win? Well, that's difficult to say. The battle becomes more clear-cut if we pit Jones himself against Mace Windu. Sam Jackson can eviscerate an ancient Harrison Ford. I've still been unable to decide.

This one comes down to a battle between the aliens and the Jedi. Who would win? Well, that's difficult to say. The battle becomes more clear-cut if we pit Jones himself against Mace Windu. Sam Jackson can eviscerate an ancient Harrison Ford. I've still been unable to decide.

Two disappointing movies. But at least Indy managed to rescue a bit of the spirit of the old movies.

ear
ear

Sith is clearly the better movie.

I might pick Crystal Skull over The Phantom Menace or Attack of the Clones (maybe), but Sith is better. Just.

SW:III was a pleasant surprise after I and II. Indy 4 was a major disappointment.

Shocking results to me. I love Indy...and Crystal Skull wasn't horrible...but Sith is much, much better...

I almost didn't make it all the way through Crystal Skull, I could feel my brain cells dying as I watched it... However, I thought Revenge of the Sith was worth my money and managed to be the best of the first three episodes.

Revenge of the Sith.

Crystal Skull is a piece of CGI Crap movie. So I will take The Phantom Menace and Revenge of the Sith over Crystal Skull in a very easy contest.

Sith by far.

Revenge of the Sith was Terrible. So, I would say Indiana Jones 4 this time.

...And the 2013 "turning 180 degrees"-award goes to...

Maybe in the day between the posts he decided he liked crap movies more than terrible movies.

Despite all its faults, Revenge of the Sith is the best of the prequels, and while the lightsaber duel between Obi-wan and Anakin is tedious and goes on for too long, I was moved with compassion by Anakin's desperation and Padme's sorrow - the acting is effective enough to overcome the CGI. There is too much of Crystal Skull which is obscure and boring. While the setting is original, I think grounding the plot in a minor religion, and then piling on aliens onto it was a bad idea that tanked the film, along with Cate Blanchett's fake Russian.

Revenge of the Sith over Crystal Skull and Crystal Skull over The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones. I Have changed my mind again that Revenge of the Sith wins again. So Revenge of the Sith by far.

Crappy prequel vs. crappy sequel!

KOTKS wasn't as bad as ROTS

It's really not even close. Revenge of the Sith is so hype! Crystal Skull is a snore.

Revenge of the Sith, and it's not even close.