Night of the Living Dead vs. Psycho

1 comments

5 comments

Interesting, two 60s horror classics. Night of the Living Dead is a classic, and started one of my favorite genres, the zombie film, but doesn't really hold up all that well when you look back at it. Psycho is still an amazing movie, and keeps you guessing every step of the way.

Love both, but Psycho hands down.

Zombies rule

Once I rewatch NOTLD, this ought to reveal itself, but this rewatch of Psycho leads me to believe I like it nowhere near as much as NOTLD.

I'm going with Psycho....

The two best horror films of the 60s IMO. I may have to rewatch both but for right now I'm going with Psycho.

Psycho is more timeless and revolutionary!

Oof, the best of 60s horror. Both milestones for horror and films alike, and both creepy as sin. But I’ll pick Psycho, as it scares me more, and really got under my skin, despite being less violent. But both are must-sees.

Night of the living dead felt like a stupid drama to me, Psycho is a timeless enjoyable classic.

Night is one of my favorite films, But it's clear Psycho is the best, In all the camera angles, twists, and overall terror. Though I'd say Night is creepier, if that makes sense.