The Godfather Part II vs. The Silence of the Lambs

10 comments

6 comments

Silence of The Lambs is incredible, but it has to be Godfather. Tough choice, though.

The Godfather: Part II. Silence has never worked for me and I suspect that's how it'll remain forever.

Godfather Part II. And this really isn't a contest.

I do love The Godfather series but it begs the question why? Its a great film in every way but I have no connection to them i mean I never known a mobster they dont act like this anymore if they do at all,why glorify them? or even fear them sure in the 70s these films were all the rage but i cant Relate to them?While LAMBS is real there are still maybe even hundreds of serial Killers are in the U.S right now?and do way worse things to people then Shoot them or put Horse Heads into beds lol but both films really deal with monsters cold blooded killers both wear suits one a nice black tie the other a orange jump suit.

Both great but Silence of the Lambs for me

Two absolute favorites right here. Slight edge goes to the Corleone's.

Yes, I'll have the Lamb chops.

No matter how great The Silence of the Lambs is, it can't quite match Corleone's masterpiece.

Coppola's*

Tough one for me. I'll take Silence of the Lambs because if I had to sit down and watch one right now, it would be the Lambs.

I'm switching to Godfather.

Silence of the Lambs certainly was a better effort for me to watch it was such a convenient story, Godfather Part II was good but I couldn't stand it for going on above 200 minutes above it but Silence is better here.

i go with both films

Silence of the lambs is obviously the greatest terms of story ever made.

Ok, so both movies are in my top 20, but the Godfather 2 is way higher up at 3. Silence of the Lambs is 19. Here's why. The Silence of the Lambs was perfectly formed together, right, but the Godfather 2 was so complex, but not hard to understand, which made it so beuatiful. In other words, the storytelling was a lot better and a lot more memorable. You got to give it to Anthony Hopkins, but Godfather 2 was simply the better film.

Ok, so both movies are in my top 20, but the Godfather 2 is way higher up at 3. Silence of the Lambs is 19. Here's why. The Silence of the Lambs was perfectly formed together, right, but the Godfather 2 was so complex, but not hard to understand, which made it so beuatiful. In other words, the storytelling was a lot better and a lot more memorable. You got to give it to Anthony Hopkins, but Godfather 2 was simply the better film.

Godfather 2 is the greatest film of all time or one of at least

The Godfather part two is the one I would choose "Don't ask about my business"