Blade Runner vs. The Godfather

2 comments

10 comments

This will take a while.

Although I don't like either of them, then I would choise Blade Runner because I hate Godfahter. Godfather nothing but some old trash piece of shit. So I would choise Blade Runner.

The Godfather by far

The two movies are pretty slowly paced, but it's justified. I will give the win to Godfather on performances.

Godfather. Despite Blade Runner being a great movie, NEVER in a hundred years will it beat the ultimate Godfather!

Blade Runner felt more revolutionary. And since it feels more revolutionary, I'll go with Blade Runner. Blade Runner is revolutionary.

Did I mention that Blade Runner is revolutionary?

I think TGF is a bit more than some old trash piece of shit. I rewatched BR & this time I liked it, but not very much. But the special effects were stunning, to say the least. But that Ford fella acted weird in parts.

The Godfather towers over Blade Runner.

Blade Runner is cool to look at, but the story is pretty shrug-worthy. The Godfather, meanwhile, is one of the ten greatest films ever made. No contest, kiddies.

Blasphemy!

I often enjoy Blade Runner more.

The godfatha is the master.

The godfather without hesitation

I don't even need to think about it, I would take Part III over both Blade Runners let alone Part I.