Inception vs. District 9

19 comments

5 comments

JRM
JRM

AMAZING sci fi movies.

Both had awesome and gripping stories. I've never seen anything like Inception before, so I'm going with that.

Decidedly worthy opponents...

Oh man, two of my favorite science fiction movies from the past few years...I can't go against Mr. Christopher Nolan.

Inception. It's a mind workout.

District 9 is way better. Inception just doesn't have the effect on me as other viewers, but it's still a good movie.

There's something about District 9 that I just don't like.

@Piccoloking, maybe because it isn't a good movie? Hahahaha...haha..hah...hmmph. I'm one of the few who thinks that.

It shows how starved people are for something a little new. It doesn't do what it sets out to do very well, but the fact it set out to do something a little different generated a ton of hype.

Inception is my favorite movie so....

Inception. Both were unique...really enjoyed 'em. Inception was simply better...

Inception for me. I thought it is more unique.

My reaction to Inception; "hmmmmm, interesting". My reaction to District 9; "FUCKING HELL THIS IS INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!" District 9 wins, even though I really like Inception as well.

Inception, because it doesn't have people putting aliens in slums instead of welcoming them to Earth with open arms and trying to help them get home, or even trying to ask them where they came from and finding out about places in the universe beyond our reach.

Inception crushes District 9

Oh, my God. Of course, it does. Why does "District 9" move to 11 months until "Inception?"

Oh, my God. Of course, it does. Why does "District 9" move to 11 months until "Inception?"

Inception by far. I didn't care for District 9

Inception by far. I didn't care for District 9

Honestly, District 9 is an infinitely better film. Inception had an intriguing premise and good visuals. District 9 has an intriguing premise, fantastic execution of said premise, wonderful visuals for the budget, and it carries a moral message that is important to hear.

Are you sure those sci-fi movies are amazing?

What's your favorite actor, Leonardo DiCaprio or Sharlto Copley?

Both are unique in their own way. I prefer Inception.

I just like inception more than district 9, although I do need to watch the later again

I think I chose the winner in a dream.