Inception vs. The Hurt Locker

8 comments

2 comments

Inception wins BARELY! I loved Hurt Locker though and excited for Zero Dark Thirty

I feel that Inception was robbed of Best Picture at the Academy Awards. Hurt Locker was still great, but it didn't make me think quite as much as Inception did. I think there's a clear winner here.

Inception wins. But indeed, not much between these two. I often feel Inception is a bit overrated and Hurt Locker is a bit underrated. But not enough to change the outcome in this versus.

Upon my first viewings of these films, I liked them both immensely. However, after subsequent viewings, my admiration for The Hurt Locker has fallen off. This hasn't happened with Inception. The rewatchability factor makes Inception an easy winner here.

As an Iraq war veteran I'll always side against The Hurt Locker for its poorly researched script and its countless inaccurate depictions of what that time and place were like.

Both blockbuster films and entertainment at its finest. But I have to go with Inception for the boundary it crossed over to.

I consider both masterpieces, but I think Inception holds up better. THL has a fascinating main character as well as many thrilling sequences, but Inception is a truly epic film experience, and engrossed me somewhat more.

Multiple viewings of both, and both are in my top 150....but Hurt Locker gets the edge.

The hurt locker barely but inception is also gr8

Ok I change my decision.Inception is far better movie

The Hurt Locker has compelling characters, but Inception is the stronger, more complete film.