The Running Man vs. A Nightmare on Elm Street

3 comments

5 comments

this has been one of the toughest decisions yet

I pick Running Man. It has more staying power. I can start watching that movie from the beginning, in the middle or near the end and laugh at all the awesome one-liners and over-sized weapons. Unfortunately, Freddy just isn't fresh anymore. All the scares have been buried into the ground by the 10 sequels. Johnny Depp turning into a spiraling tower of blood, however, is still great.

i think i'd choose one running man one day and nightmare on elm street the next. it's like, do i wanna see johnny depp get sucked into his water bed, or watch arnold's eyes bug the fuck out of his head? too close for me.

or shit. i'm thinking total recall. duh! switch the eye bugging with arnold saying, "sub zero now plain zero!"

one of the finest moments in acting history is arnold writhing in pain in the mars atmosphere

You guys are too funny lol. I'm taking Running Man as well but because I have a problem when it comes to picking against Schwarzenegger lol

A Nightmare on Elm Street is vastly superior to The Running Man. Although Arnie's cheesy 80's action is fun, A Nightmare on Elm Street is an edgy, dark and uncompromising psychological horror.

Gotta go with the original Nightmare....