Kill Bill Vol. 1 vs. Reservoir Dogs

16 comments

14 comments

Two of the best of Tarantino's films, but "Reservoir Dogs" wins because it is the most classic.

i have to pick reservoir dogs on this one.

I agree, Reservoir Dogs is more entertaining for me.

RAHHH, too difficult to choose. I think i enjoyed Kill Bill slightly more though...

Close, but gotta to go with Reservoir Dogs. I wonder which one QT would click on?

I enjoyed Kill Bill a lot more.

Kill Bill. No doubt. Closest Tarantino's come to greatness.

Res Dogs. No contest. Kill Bill is too flabby

Reservoir Dogs. Better script, actually has a story. Kill Bill 2 is tougher competition. I firmly believe at this point that Inglourious Basterds is QT's best ever.

Can't pinpoint an exact reason, but i have to go with KILL BILL. Tarantino Purists may claim Res' Dogs and Pulp Fiction as his best works, and its hard to disagree, but i feel his best works were KILL BILL (as a whole entity) and Inglorious Basterds. The rewatch value for me is higher with the last 2 i mentioned.

This one is really tough I love Reservoir Dogs but I love Kill Bill just a little bit more because I really enjoy the action and the epic story. You just don't find too many movies that are more entertaining than the first Kill Bill

Reservoir Dogs I say, sitting here in my Reservoir Dogs t-shirt.

Kill Bill volume 1 is by far superior than Reservoir Dogs. I wouldn't have gotten into Tarantino movies if it wasn't for Kill Bill.

Reservoir Dogs wins

I can't believe Kill Bil is beating Quentin Tarantino's masterpiece.

Reservoir Dogs by a hair. If it was Vol. 2 it would be a different story.

I was implying Reservoir Dogs is much better btw.

JRM
JRM

Kill Bill. Reservoir Dogs is also great, but I'd rank it under most Tarantino movies. The violence in Reservoir wasn't as tongue in cheek as in his other movies; it kinda disturbed me at times, to the point of disgust.

Reservoir Dogs is one of four Tarantino films that I'd call great. Kill Bill is not one of the four.

It might not be his best....but Vol. 1 is my favorite QT movie. Just an absolute blast...

I can't believe Kill Bill beats Reservoir Dogs. I just think people are getting far too carried away with the Crazy 88 fight. Sure, its awesome and sure Kill Bill is mad but c'mon...Reservoir Dogs is a whole new level and shows how amazing a movie can be with very little violence. The power of Reservoir Dogs comes from story and acting, whilst the power of Kill Bill "mainly" (to me) comes from the action. Reservoir Dogs is far superior to Kill Bill...which I still love!

Both Kill Bill films and Reservoir Dogs are practically right next to each other in the 25-30 range on my chart. How I go is Vol. 2 > RD > Vol. 1

Reservoir Dogs by a mile.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuudge RESERVOIR TILL THE END!

This is too cruel

All of QTs movies are amazing, (except I should watch Jackie Brown again, and I've never seen Death Proof). At the end of the day, it's Reservoir Dogs.

Kill Bill 1 is hard to beat for me

Reservoir Dogs for me.

Both are horrible. The only Tarantino movie I really liked was Pulp Fiction.

Tommy Doyle78 Shame on you ....oh well different strokes for different folks.... i guess. NEVER HEARD SOMEONE DISLIKE HIS WHOLE BODY OF Work. Reservoir dogs btw

Reservoir Dogs is way way better.

My #6 vs my #17. Kill Bill wins for me, for having a story and plot that is more interesting to my liking, and for having characters that I like more.

Very close, love the dialogue in Dogs but Mr White would just never turn on Joe, who he was so close with, for someone he had known for 5 minutes. I can't see past that so the Bride takes another scalp