Jurassic Park vs. Die Hard

12 comments

4 comments

Tough choice here! The kid in me would say Jurassic Park. I haven't seen that movie in several years, while Die Hard I've seen several times in recent memory.

SHIT! Can't decide! Oh NO!! These two are on top of my list and both are my favourites!! I picked Jurassic Park...Die Hard is the perfect modern action thriller with a badass reluctant hero BUT Jurassic Park not only had action but it had that sense of wonder and amazement...that scene when Sam Neil & Jeff Goldblum first saw a living dinosaur, that was the best scene ever and it gets me everytime PS - but John McClane is the baddest muthaf***er :-)

This is a tough one. Two great action flicks that still hold up. I'm voting for JP for the sheer beauty of it and the way John Williams' score and certain moments just make my heart rise.

This is one is a bit easier for me than it is for some people I like Jurassic Park but I love Die Hard

Great matchup. I have to go with Jurassic Park for the more broad appeal, but Die Hard is very high on my list as well.

JRM
JRM

I love both but Jurassic Park is a step above.

Jurassic Park was great, groundbreaking. Die Hard is a step above....

both on top, but since i was a little kid i had a thing for dinosaurs, soooo... yeah

This is like comparing apple pie to ice cream, only i can't have both. I'm going with Die Hard cuz reading previous comments it looks like most chose Jurassic Park & i wanna even the odds.

Holy Crap! Jurassic Park vs Die Hard! WHY????

I think I'm going Jurassic Park.

Damn...I need to watch JP again before I really decide. For now I'll go with Die Hard.

Hard to say, but I think I'm going with Jurassic Park.

Die Hard is 4 on my list. Jurassic Park is 8. Close call here.

Jurassic Park. Although Die Hard is one of my favorites as well.

Jurassic Park by a wide margin.

I re-watched Jurassic Park and it such lost a lot of its magic. I'll go with Die Hard for now.

John Mcclane couldn't smack out the tyrannosaurus.

Obviously Jurassic Park wins

Jpark has far more MAGIC but Die hard is an epic action bad azz movie. I dont know. JPARK had too many childish scenes the last hour of the movie. Die HARD wins !!!! Die HARD is more bad azz with superior action