Pan's Labyrinth vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

3 comments

12 comments

JRM
JRM

I'm surprised there isn't any comments regarding these two . . .

"Pan's Labyrinth" is one of the few films that appreciates with subsequent viewings.

My favorite movie of the lord of the rings trilogy versus one of the most amazing foriegn films i have ever seen . I have read the lord of the rings book , and its like a whole experience to watch these over and over again but Pan's Labyrinth plays out like a adult modern fairytale . Highly original didn't see the brilliance of this film from a mile away. Even though it's more difficult then i thought i got to pick Pan's Labyrinth

No chance for Pan i disliked that movie Lotr is one of the best movies ever it wins so very easily.

Both are two of the greatest fantasy films ever made, but I've got to give it to Pan's Labyrinth.

LOTR: Fellowship is the minner for me. Both solid...

Fellowship gets the win

As visually stunning and wonderful as Pan's Labyrinth is, it can't beat Fellowship.

Haha, Pans does not go with this on the way..

Fellowship beat Pan

I do not like Pan's Labyrinth

Fellowship serves as the greatest fantasy flick put to celluloid, for my money. From first frame to last we are cast into this vast and fantastical universe, that shares similarities with our world: the battle of Good vs. Evil;

Fellowship is the better fantasy. An amazing film.

No matter which one you choose here, go see Pans if you haven't seen it. SO GOOD.

About 20-25 movies have made me cry in my life. These are 2 of 'em. While Boromir's complex death scarred my innocent soul as a child. Ofelia's story melted my icy heart as an adult. I'll give it to fellowship for now. Might change in a few years.