The Dark Knight Rises vs. Jurassic Park

7 comments

11 comments

Dark Knight Rises is probably my favourite movie of the year, but Jurassic Park is pretty much a classic.

I have never been a fan of Jurassic Park. It's just a bunch of stereotype characters I don't care about running away from dinosaurs for two thirds of the movie. It's...boring. There are much better Spielberg movies out there.

TDKR with its style, grandeur and scope, is a much bigger achievement in film-making than the wonderful but one-dimensional Jurassic Park.

Tom Hardy as Bane has to be one of the best portrayals in comic book history.

Rises

The Dark Knight Rises wins, but it's close. They are spots of each other on my list.

wow about all the comments are favoring Rises, yet JP is way higher up Globally. going with the classic myself JP! One of the best Adventure films of all time.

Rises of coarse

The Dark Knight Rises for sure. Jurassic Park is great but The Dark Knight Rises is among some of my all time favorites.

Jell Goldblum + Bale's Batman = HHH "WHERE'S-UHHH... THE TRIGGER-UHHH" Anyway TDKR

I totally hate TDKR, Jurassic Park is overall a better movie

Easily Jurassic Park. It's like no other movie out there. Rises doesn't stand alone like Jurassic Park. It's good yes, I like Batman but Jurassic Park will always be one of the most unique premises ever told.

It's look the taste of Spoon sucks. Love boring vehicles like Se7en and Kick-Ass, and think that RoboCop 2 is underrated. Whatever. I didn't care.

JP is classic, TDKR is not...

Wow, my comment up there... Just wow...

^ i actually kinda agree with that except for the "bigger achievement in film-making" part

i get JP is one of the most important movies ever, i just don't think it's that good. TDKR stomps

Taking the unpopular opinion and going with Rises here, love both a lot though

TDKR is technically that flawed no sectionally epic, it can’t beat the classic best Jurassic Park