The Dark Knight Rises vs. The Bourne Ultimatum

6 comments

8 comments

Hmmm, Bourne for now.

TDKR was a more satisfying experience.

Bourne

I like Bourne a lot but it does not help when he is set against Batman.

Bourne by a landslide. Ultimatum was a much more satisfying conclusion than Rises.

TDKR...I enjoyed the Bourne series, but was never blown away....

Both are the best of their series in my opinion. Batman beats Bourne though.

Good battle here. TDKR for me.

Bourne Ultiamatum is a best third movie flick, it certainly had a better effort story and great action fight moments and while TDKR is incredibly most overrated miserably just flawed..

Bourne Ultimatum is a far best third film of the franchise.

TDKR was a more satisfying experience. It has a much better villain, a better soundtrack and cinematography. There's no shaky cam and it's more grounded and realistic. Overall, it's close but i believe the Opening and Ending scene are much better than the ones in Ultimatum. Supremacy could compete and so would identity, but i pick Rises over Ultimatum.

TDKR.

Still, TDKR.

TDKR

Rises is ultimately bad that doesn’t require success complete of a trilogy but on the other hand ultimatum has a great feature that didn’t been any flawed cliffhanged.

Rises is ultimately bad that doesn’t require success complete of a trilogy but on the other hand ultimatum has a great feature that didn’t been any flawed cliffhanged.

Yet Bourne 3 is one of the best unique storyline films ever compete, who even refers perferring TDKR which considers the worst disappointing endless flawed of the trilogy.

The Bourne Ultimatum is generally the greatest yet of the complete standard trilogy, TDKR is far the worst disappointing end the series of a bad let down ending, Bourne 3 definitely gets the win here.

TDKR, TBU is decent at best

Ultimatum is overrated and so is Identity, Supremacy was much better and the best Bourne movie by FAR. Any of The Dark Knight trilogy, or hell even Burton's Batman duology beats Ultimatum or Identity