Joker vs. Logan

11 comments

7 comments

Logan.

Logan was a real film. Joker just flat out sucks.

ear
ear

Joker easily the better film.

Logan is marvel’s best of comic storylines ever, joker is mostly forgettable none brilliantly it didn’t go that well of a classic but forgettable crap fest film and it didn’t carry nothing as the dark knight did.

very close but logan takes the cake

Logan was much better in opposite ways, joker was none memorable crap fest.

Joker. Logan is insanely overrated and predictable.

Joker. Logan is insanely overrated and predictable.

maybe it isn't as close as i thought

but holy shit this website fucking shits on joker 24/7 wtf

Joker, Logan was garbage

i am switching to joker

both are so good but joker

The Best R-rated superhero movies, Joker wins by a hair

Logan pretty easily for me. I thought Joker was an average movie with an outstanding lead performance from Phoenix but Logan works better for me on pretty much every level.

joker but i still enjoyed logan

Joker is my 2nd favorite CBM, Logan is my 3rd.

i prefer joker but it's close

joker is excellent best r rated movie, logan is amazing best xmen movie but not excellent

logan by far. Joker is overrated

Joker is, in my opinion, the better movie. Not many movies have ever made me feel uncomfortable, but Joker did. It features one of the best performances of the decade with Phoenix's turn as Arthur. I have barely seen an actor communicate the effects of existential pain and societal rejection so convincingly. Every aspect of his performance, from the look in his eyes, to his weight loss and skeletal frame, to his style of movement, to his laugh, truly blew me away. It also has a very emotionally affecting story, brilliant directing and beautiful, yet bleak cinematography. The film also muses on a number of truly timeless themes, such as the prevalence and inclination of people towards violence, the effects of isolation and society's mistreatment of the downtrodden

Logan wins because the ending was very sad