A Clockwork Orange vs. The Lion King

5 comments

6 comments

We're choosing ‘problem-free philosophy’! Or are we? Damn.

I can't pronounce myself on this one. The inner child still in me is beating the crap out of me from the inside of my head because I choose A Clockwork Orange. FUCK YOU Stanley Kubric. I love The Lion King, even if you win in this matchup.

Lordy...

i think a clockwork orange is the better movie, but this is a list of my favorite movies, not which movies i think are the best. with that said, i'd rather watch lion king right now then ultraviolence and rape.

I liked A Clockwork Orange more.

Meh, A Clockwork Orange left me cold, didn't really appreciate as much as I ought to. It's a decent film of course, damn near perfect in terms of film-making, but if a film hasn't managed to evoke an emotional reaction from me, it hasn't done its job in my books, regardless of how deep, philosophical or technically perfect it may be. The Lion King isn't my favourite Disney movie, but it's still one of the most epic kid's films ever made. This one goes for the Lion King.

My opinion doesnt count because i havent seen Clockwork but if your not Star Wars or Lord of the Rings then your not better than the Lion King.

A Clockwork Orange by the slightest of margins...

My favorite childhood film vs. my 2nd favorite film of all time. Plus its Kubrick. Yeah, I'm going with Clockwork. Sorry, Mufasa.

Again, I don't get the fuss over Clockwork, I mean it's a well made movie but it's also completely forgettable at the end of the day. Lion King wins easily.

Clockwork without a doubt

My two favorite childhood films! JK, JK...

I'm a huge Kubrick fan so that makes this difficult as I honestly prefer The Lion King!

A Clockwork Orange is overrated. I prefer The Lion King.