Iron Man 3 vs. RoboCop 3

2 comments

2 comments

Meh.

Robocop 3 had the better, more subtle social commentary... and better action.

I going with Iron man 3 I didn't like it the movie that much but it was fine for like 40 minutes then it just kept going, it shouldn't haven't have been a 2 hour long movie. What I hated the most was that it ruined the Mandarin watching the trailer seeing Ben Kingsley as the Mandarin I was looking forward to see if he would be perfect for the role but he wasn't he was just some guy pretending to be the Mandarin, Guy Pearce was the main villain what a stupid twist, The Mandarin having Genius Intellect, having various skills in Martial arts, and many other abilities, in the movie he just shoots fire from his mouth, and burns stuff and has people with the same powers, the fighting between disposable iron man suits and villain lackeys was okay it wasn't bad it wasn't good either, what I liked Robert Downey Jr. is perfect as Tony Stark, and Don Cheadle is great as war machine and that's it. I fucking hated Robocop 3 it's one of the worst movies I have had ever seen.

What Marvel knows better than most is that creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. Manadrin was a bold choice and it worked well for the film but it pissed off the fans. So, they "fixed" it in the All Hail The King short.

Alright don't kill me... but I actually have a soft spot for RoboCop 3... not a very good movie but at the very least better than 2 and the reboot, and I prefer it over Iron Man 3...

I really don't understand Why all the people say that Iron Man 3 is very good for me I didn't like it at all for me one of the worst Marvel Cinematic Universe films instead I liked Robocop 3 at the time and I still like it now Despite that all the people who really hated thisfilm for me A thousand times better than Iron Man 3