Iron Man 3 vs. Spider-Man 3

12 comments

3 comments

Spider-Man 3 isn't THAT bad (it's only sporadically awful), but it's far inferior to Iron Man 3.

Iron Man 3 wins in a massacre.

Since I know it'll go without a vote otherwise, which is kind of sad, I'll weigh in to say that I considered Spider-Man 3 only a slight drop-off from the first two (though I can see where it would rub people the wrong way), and I consider it a slight step ahead of Iron Man 3. No one's ever going to agree with me on that and I'm fine with it.

easiest choice I ever mad.Iron man 3 any day.

Doesn't get much easier than this....

One ruined a entire trilogy n' the other one consolidated it n' even made it better. Easy call.

Ha, no contest.

Two Man 3 movies. But both fail in comparison to the best Man 3 movie: Juwanna Man 3.

Spider-Man 3 had absolutely nothing going for it. Every villain is written, directed and handled atrociously with no direction whatsoever. Full of lazy plot contrivances, ridiculous character actions, terrible dialogue, superfluous supporting characters, sloppy, CGI-overloaded action scenes, and everything delivered at a blunt, one-dimensional tone that completely takes you out of the film. Most agree that this is a pure disaster of storytelling. Iron Man 3 isn't really any better, with numerous leaps of logic, squeaky clean resolutions to story elements that are not given any amount of care or investment, not to mention a completely nonchalant approach to anything that could make for decent drama, IM3 fails as a resolution for Tony Stark and as a satisfying CBM all around.

Iron Man 3 isn't that good, but I mean Spider Man 3 was terrible so it's got to be Iron Man

Ironman 3 was one of the more entertaining films of 2013 SM3 wasn't very good even in its own year

I've got a fair bit of admiration for Iron Man 3; it's not as good as Avengers or the first Iron Man, but it's still a decent follow-up to the former and a good standalone in the franchise. It's certainly one of the braver superhero films in recent years for the choices it made, as well as being entertaining in its own right. The less said about Spider-Man 3 the better, because let's be honest, what more can you say that hasn't already been said?

I'm with you fellers.

Spider-Man 3 by miles. Better action, better soundtrack, better emotional moments, better villains, etc.

Iron Man 3 may be not lot bad as 2 but Spider-Man 3 gone lot more terrible of the three

IM3 is underrated, it's way better than whatever the heck SM3 is

Iron Man 3 might have disappointed me, but Spider-Man 3 was worse, much worse