The Empire Strikes Back vs. The Princess Bride

9 comments

2 comments

How impossible to choose. Two of the most quotable movies ever!

Tough choice. My love for Star Wars is vast, and this is definetly the best of the series. but The Princess Bride as a stand-alone film seems to stick in my head more often.

Hate to tell you this, Princess Bride, but the kiss in Empire is better.

sturlington, which kiss are you referring too? haha ;)

The Princess Bride is 100% not my cup of tea. The Empire Strikes Back IS 100% my cup of tea though.

Idioms are not my cup of tea.

Well, drink coffee then, I suppose ;p . The Princess Bride is fantasy overload for me; it's like someone took the fantasy elements of Spaceballs, made them even unfunnier and made a movie out of them. It's too goshdarn sweet.

You sound like a young Fred Savage right now. Yes, it's a kissing movie! It's sweet! Deal with it! :)

Now hold it grandpa Cees! Taken from The Princess Bride vs. The Terminator matchup: "I suppose I'm kind of like Fred Savage's character at the beginning of The Princess Bride...except I'm like that throughout the whole film." I admit it, okay, just...aaarrghh! There's no sports in it!

I would have to say that TESB is better, but only because the other is a "kissy movie". :P

Deal with it internet, The Princess Bride is better than The Empire Strikes Back