Minority Report vs. Catch Me If You Can

11 comments

4 comments

Busy year for Steve, 2002.

Indeed, he pumped out two pretty great films that year. I prefer Minority Report just slighty for the wonderful visuals and how complete the world of the film feels, even though Catch me If You Can has a stronger story (and cast).

I was underwhelmed by Catch me if you Can, but saw it on a airplane. That could explain it. Minority Report is fantastic though, one of Spielberg's best.

I don't pick against Minority Report very often, but another quality Spielberg film at least gives me pause. But it's still Minority Report for me.

God, I love both of these. Minority Report is an incredibly slick and exciting sci-fi thriller. Catch Me If You Can was just FUN. I think it's the Leo/Tom combination that just tips the scales for me. Just.

I saw both during their theatrical runs; "Minority Report" on opening night with friends, and "Catch Me If You Can" in a matinee showing by myself. "Report" was interesting, but "Catch Me" was sheer fun.

Minority Report wins it. Catch Me If You Can is great too, but I honestly don't know how it got 96% on RT

ear
ear

Minority Report without a doubt wins here.

Definitely Minority Report.CMIYC evoked no emotion out of me whatsoever. I was blank before the film started and blank after it ended as well.Tom Hanks was funny though.

Minority Report's visuals, world, and storyline easily win, I think, even if CMIYC was lots of fun.

Catch Me If You Can. Better drama, better humour, better cast.

catch Me if You Can is a solid witty and fun film one of the better films of 2000 but Minority Report is a cult classic maybe a true sci-fi great by now REPORT wins the Brilliant Spielberg battle.

Catch Me If You Can was definitely Spielberg's better film that year. DiCaprio and Hanks play well off each other and deliver solid performances. The story is also very investing. I never have been too crazy about Minority Report. I like Spielberg and Cruise but that movie just didn't do much for me.

catch was a pretty cool movie, but I feel Minority Report is better.

Minority Report is Spielberg's most underrated film and definetely better than Catch Me If You Can

Minority Report>Catch Me If You Can

Catch me if you can but minority report is close