Aliens vs. The Exorcist

5 comments

6 comments

Yes, I was looking for a site where I could make a list of movies I have and kind of mislead by another site. Just please don't send me anything, as I gave my real mail address, thank you.

Oops, wrong box I guess.

The Exorcist.

Imagine if Reagan's mom in The Exorcist walked up to Reagan's possessed self and said "Get out of her you bitch!". That alone would bring The Exorcist to extremely bad ass levels.

the one with "YOUR CUNTING DAUGHTER"

Aliens easy!

Aliens is not as good as Alien. Alien is better than The Exorcist, but Aliens isn't.

The Exorcist is better, but Aliens is excellent as well. By the way, watch the special edition of Aliens, but DON'T watch the special edition of The Exorcist. The special edition of Aliens adds a bunch of great scenes, most of which flesh out the relationship between Ripley and Newt. And it ties in very nicely with the original Alien. The special edition of The Exorcist on the other hand adds a few pointless scenes, including the spiderwalk scene which only make the characters look dumber. ("Oh, she's just depressed, that's all", fucking really?)

Wow, surprised The Exorcist is winning this. My vote goes to The Exorcist too, I concur with what MysticSpoon said.

Aliens...by a hair.

I might go Aliens here. Very, very close.

The Exorcist

Aliens by far.

Love exorcist but i prefer aliens