Toy Story vs. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

5 comments

8 comments

Fellowship is easily the best of the LOTR films and also one of my favourite films evr. Still, Toy Story is more important to me, whatever the fuck that means.

It means it's fucking important. Nostalgia, man.

I Love both, but not much can beat Lord of the Rings.

14 and 15 on my list. Reach for the sky!

*14 and 16

TS by far, oh I mean FOTR by far :)

Every Toy Story Film > Every Lord of the Rings Film

ARGGGHHHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! Let's take a closer look at these two--TS has a surprising amount of development considering its time frame compared to The Ring. While it's funnier and arguably even cleverer than The Ring, the ring adds more twists, even to one who has read the book [which I have]. While The Ring's ending does not go anywhere in particular, hinting that there was really no tension-climax, the amount of tension in total evens it out quite well, even compared to TS's hilarious, satisfying ending. Well, since Toy Story is number 6 on my flickchart, and I don't have time for analyzing these two further, I'll just choose the Pixar + Disney masterpiece...for now. I might re-rank The Ring later with a more detailed analysis of the two films.

Fellowship takes this

Toy Story is one of the most important films of the last 25 years. And I grew up watching it over and over. It's been too long since I've seen any LotR movies, but for now, Toy Story is the winner.

Toy Story for me pretty clearly. I remember when I was watching it at 16, Lord of the Rings just seemed to go on and on. I've been meaning to rewatch it, now that I'm older and have more patients, bui Toy Story for me is the better movie.

Toy Story. LOTR, to me, is the most overrated movie of all time. In fact, I find it unbearable to sit through!

Toy Story is far decent but it can't beat LotR: Fellowship in my opinion..

Lord of the Rings over the toys..

Toy Story beats Lord of the Rings for me, not just for this battle but as a whole.