Zodiac vs. Reservoir Dogs

8 comments

3 comments

Reservoir Dogs. Zodiac gets better and better on repeat viewings though due to finding out new information on each watch.

Zodiac is great and all, but as much as I love Fincher, he can't touch Tarantino.

Zodiac for me.

Reservoir Dogs. Zodiac is a great film though.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with RD as well, but I agree with Zodiac being fantastic.

Tarantino and his team of Dogs, please.

Zodiac for sure which is my favorite Fincher film. I really like Tarantino as well but I've never seen Reservoir Dogs as one of his stronger films.

I love Zodiac but not as much as Tarantino's Dogs (that sounded weird...).

Fincher and Tarantino at their best. I'll go with Zodiac

Reservoir Dogs is a cool movie but it really is too simple of a plot to take down Zodiac which keeps your eyes glued to the screen.

"Hurdy Gurdy Man" and "Stuck in the Middle with You" would never be the same again. Both movies considerably changed the cultural perception of these coincidentally Scottish songs by using them in a disturbingly violent context. But in addition to being the superior flick here, Zodiac has the better and, perhaps, the single most effective use of a song in film history. Every time I hear Hurdy Gurdy Man at the end of Zodiac, I get Antarctica-level chills...