The Wolf of Wall Street vs. Braveheart

1 comments

2 comments

Braveheart was just an offensive piece of garbage, while Wolf was a fascinating observation of American society. I couldn't help but notice Braveheart's glorification of such a psychotic mind. While you may sympathize with Wallace's tribulations, you can't help but notice how bloodthirsty the film is. The Wolf of Wall Street has restored my faith in cinematic biopics.

Braveheart is one of the most overrated films ever made (bold claim I know, but I'm willing to stick by it). Wolf was also pretty overrated, but at least what it was depicting was predominantly grounded in reality (hard to believe though it was). Braveheart doesn't have that going for it, and tries to pass off some pretty half-assed contrivences as "history".

Both movies are equally as over the top. Braveheart is the easy winner for having characters that I cared about. Wolf was fun for some drugs, sex and funny scenes.

Has there ever been a movie better than Braveheart? Watching it, I remember blotches of beer dot-connecting on my face. I could smell colors. I could feel sounds. At one point someone next to me in the theater picked up a baby and ran. I watch Braveheart at least once a week to remind me why I live the life I live. My heart is braver for having seen the movie, and that is something truly special.

Wolf of wall street is overrated as hell.Braveheart destroys it