Wonder Woman vs. Thor: Ragnarok

4 comments

14 comments

Ragnarok destroys the overrated underwhelming wonder women.

ear
ear

Thor over the underwhelming Wonder Woman.

I didn't find Wonder Woman underwhelming at all, but yeah, it can't top Taika's madness.

Wonder Woman is more of the samey Thor 1/Cap 1 style. Ragnarok is one of a kind.

Gotta go Thor...

Wonder Woman is WAY better than fake annoying Valkyrie yet Thor is better than Steve Rogers wannabe.

wonder woman is way better.

wonder woman is better. ragnarok is a joke , thats why wonder woman is highly critical acclaimed.

wonder woman

wondy

wonder woman.

gal gadot >> hemswort

Ragnarok is a freaking joke.

Wonder Woman is trash, Ragnarok is very watchable and TheFIreRises is a dogshit asshole everywhere in this site.

Most for sure Ragnarok is watchable, every marvel beats dc anyday.

Wonder Woman is the best DC has to offer but that just isn't good enough yet. Thor takes this one easy. Even jokey Thor.

Thor Ragnarok is one of the best funniest and watchable of the MCU of the year while Wonder Woman is vastly unpleasant overrated superhero films ever.

Thor: Ragnarok but it's close. Also Cxfate is one of the biggest retards and fanboy on this site.

Thor Ragnarok definitely gets the easy win here because of critical action impact and characters of the plot, Wonder Woman is a movie that nearly gets not enough impact as it did.

the guy above me is retarded and can't speak english, wonder woman has a way better plot and way better characters. wonder woman easily

no ww's third act suck hard, ragnarok wins easily

Calling people in the r word for not being able to speak English properly is just immature.

Wonder woman clearly beats any other marvel product from 2017

I always doubt about Thor Ragnarok is best of 2017 here

Wonder Woman is a good Superhero film... But Ragnarok is just brilliant and unique.

Ragnarok has kind of cooled off for me the more times I watch it, but Wonder Woman just keeps getting better and better

Thor Ragnarok is good but only compared to its previous installments. Compared to Wonder Woman, its nothing. Wonder Woman is superior in almost all aspects, from the story to the background score, to the acting. Ragnarok can only match it visually. Even then, certain scenes of Wonder Woman like the No Man's Land scene is better