Batman & Robin vs. The Incredible Hulk

0 comments

1 comments

The Incredible Hulk takes on Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy. Not much to say beyond that. The Incredible Hulk wins.

Batman & Robin is hysterically bad, whereas nothing really happens in The Not-So-Incredible Hulk. While Batman & Robin has more flaws, there's still more substance to it than the other.

I can't believe I'm saying this but Batman and Robin wins. Both are some of the worst Superhero movies I have ever seen. Both were movies that were filled with cringe and nearly put me to sleep. However, if I had to pick, I'd go with Batman and Robin. Though that movie is bottom of the barrel bad, it at least tried to establish good characters and emotional scenes but failed miserably. The Incredible Hulk, however, didn't even try. The movie was able the Hulk running away from cops and then facing Abomination. This movies feels more like a video game than an actual movie. The plot of this movie feels like it was taken out of Super Mario Bros levels where you moving to the next level and then facing a boss battle at the end. There is literally no story or substance in the Incredible Hulk whatsoever. Batman and Robin is garbage, but the Incredible Hulk is the worst Superhero movie I have ever seen.

ear
ear

The one without Robin and Bat tits.