Batman & Robin vs. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

3 comments

6 comments

bVs could be the worst comic book film since Batman & Robin. Someone has to hold that title. Fan4stic thanks you, Mr. Snyder.

GACK. Both make me want to cry. Tougher call than it should be or anyone thought possible.

Back to 97, I remember liking B&R. Re-watched it today, and it was complete crap. BvS...well, I've disliked it even on my first watch. B&R also had Schwarzenegger, so I'm taking it!

Atleast I could take Batman VS Superman way more serious.

These two crap-a-thons will forever be remembered as terrible movies that tried their best to kill the genre all by themselves.

How the hell are people picking Batman & Robin here? The hate Batman v Superman gets is ridiculous in my opinion.

BvS is definitely a flawed movie, but it's no way near as flawed as Batman & Robin.

Sure, both terrible movies, but as seriously flawed BvS is, it can't compare to the franchise suicide note that Batman and Robin edges on.

Oh no, they're both so bad.

People are picking Batman & Robin? Oh my... Dawn of Justice is bad but at least it has good action, sets, visuals and costumes. Batman and Robin is a joke in every sense of the word and fails in every component!

Batman VS Superman is a flawed film, but compared to Batman & Robin, it's The Godfather.

Edge to "Batman & Robin" for being more colorful and hilarious (however unintentional) to Bat Soup's drab colors and overly-serious tone

Batman & Robin was trying to be a gonzo homo-erotic toy commercial. Batman & Robin ended up as a gonzo homo-erotic toy commercial. It's a success! Batman v Superman was trying to be a darkly serious and stylized superhero epic. Batman v Superman ended up as a tone deaf and overlong bore that reads as a teenage boy's Dark Knight Returns fan-fiction. It's a failure. Never thought there would be a worse movie with "Batman" in the title. But here we are.