Batman & Robin vs. Transformers

3 comments

9 comments

Two of my least favorite films of all time. Yippe! Now I have to pick which is worse.....

Transformers may break my top 1,000 yet.

Wow, the battle of the turds. I think Transformer may win this one... but not by much.

I couldn't even watch Batman & Robin all the way through with the RiffTrax. That's when you know a movie is completely worthless.

Both movies are in suck level territory, but let's be honest, at least Batman & Robin is entertaining. Transformers is just one of the worst movies ever! For me, Batman & Robin wins!

Bat nipples vs. Optimus flames, Transformers ruined my childhood less.

Sorry...I enjoyed Transformers. Batman and Robin was simply one of the worst experiences of my life...

Cool Party.

No one had a positive thing to say so im going to. Batman and Robin, sucky acting aside, was fun, Alicia Silverstone is hot and I know a stunt double in it.. Transformer was just a good movie!. I want to watch Batman and Robin again though so that wins, although it not as good as Batman Forever

"I guess I need to buy some toys" vs "I guess I need to buy some toys on eBay". Like, MICHAEL EBAY. That right there is funnier than anything in Transformers. Guaranteed. Unless you're passionate about piss humor.

Alicia Silverstone is hot, yeah. But so is Megan Fox. Plus, Transformers actually wasn't bad imo. Batman & Robin... yeah.

then I don't always defend Batman and Robin because it wasn't up to the level of Batman Forever or the other Batman films but transformers manages to beat this film by a shot as the best entertainment film