Abduction vs. Ninja

2 comments

0 comments

You have to wonder who the better Xtreme Martial Artist is here. I suspect Lautner is a bit more capable than Scott Adkins, but who doesn't love Yuri Boyka? Anyway, Abduction gets is an OK film and is marginally preferable to Ninja.

Wow, really? I mean, I haven't seen it and Ninja's not as good as the Undisputed stuff, but I'm surprised at your choice on this one.

Ninja's pretty mediocre really. The fight scenes are nothing to write home about either. Abduction doesn't really have the aerial set-pieces, it's more Bourne style combat. Anyway, I'm a fan of Lautner, man, he's funny as fuck. Unintentionally funny, but whatever. Team Jacob! Yeah, he trained at the Sharkey school and was supposedly down with Mike Chat too. Check out his XMA performances. The kid's badass and he really should be in high choreography based action movies. Also, if not for Pattinson's complete lameness, the Twilight Saga would be a truly remarkable series of accidental hilarity.

Oh yeah, it's mediocre. But Abduction didn't look so hot. Re: Lautner - I remember seeing him on the Disney Channel when he did Sharkboy before the whole Twilight thing started, and I remember being impressed. I'll have to check out some of his XMA stuff. That shit's usually fun to watch, anyway.