Jurassic Park III vs. Fantastic Four

6 comments

4 comments

Both horrible!!!

Jurassic Park III was the weakest of the JP movies, but still better than Fantastic Four.

JP3 was just a quickie done to cash in on the success of the previous movies. As such, it was utterly unimaginative and horrible. FF was done by people who didn't understand the franchise and the characters. It had, however, an utterly charming cast that made the best out of what they were given to work with. FF wins on account of the cast.

I hated Fantastic 4 much less then Jurassic park. Now Rise of the Silver Surfer on the other hand...

Fantastic Four wins because JP3 sucked. Big Time. And even with all the boredom it produced in me, F4 is better.

I liked Fantastic Four. There, I said it. I didn't like Jurassic Park III.

Jurassic Park III is pretty awful, but 5 minutes of dialog from fantastic 4 is enough to make me wanna kill myself.

Though the story in both movies is pretty lack buster, I have to go with Jurassic Park...the actors in JP (especially William H Macy´s) really saved that movie for me, though I still didn´t love it.

These movies are bad. I'm letting my favoritism of Fantastic Four's source material win out.

Jurassic park # is the best for me

I think Adaptoid hit on this one. William H. Macy is wasted in JP3, while Chris Evans, Michael Chiklis, Ioan Gruffudd and Julian McMahon manage to salvage something from FF. (Wish I could say as much about Jessica Alba. She's pretty, though; that must count for something, right?) Anyway, I actually think FF is pretty fun, for what it is (certainly better than its own sequel), but the most recent time I went through all three Jurassic Park movies, I realized I should have stopped after The Lost World...

Fantastic.want more movies- http://lnkgo.com/2RSw

Jurassic Park is excellent. The Lost World is average. Jurassic Park III is very good. Jurassic World sucked. The quadrilogy still better than 4F though.

Fantastic Four beats Jurassic World, but yep, going with Jurassic Park III.

Jurassic Park III.

They are both crappy. Nothing else need to be said.