Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen vs. Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

2 comments

9 comments

As much as I dislike The Phantom Menace, it did not put me to sleep like Revenge of the Fallen did.

finally i have to choose between two movies i hate

Two loves from my childhood...and two quite underwhelming movies. I'll go with Jake Lloyd, who is superior to Devastator's testicles...

The very definition of "losing battle"

Episode 1 by a massacre.

Hmm, would I rather lose my right ear, or my left ear? Which to choose.

Neither one is good, but i'll take Phantom Menace.

Skids and Mudflap make Jar-Jar Binks look relevant. And not racist. That's, that's...wow.

Is there a neither option?

Phantom Menace is one of the best Star Wars movies! Prequels rule! I'd gladly take it over Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. And I'd gladly take it over sucky Michael Bay's Transformers.

Revenge of the Fallen is a fuckton better

Phantom Menace easily. Phantom Menace is a good movie. Revenge of the Fallen is a terrible movie.

Revenge of the Fallen wins. Though it's a terrible movie if you look at it critically, it's average in terms of enjoyment. There is almost nothing enjoyable about the Phantom Menace whatsoever.

Revenge of the Fallen makes the worst Star Wars movie look like A New Hope

the reason why The Phantom Menace wins because the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen had too many problems because I had no logical plot and the jokes were too stupid even worse than jar jar binks