Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen vs. Iron Man 2

4 comments

6 comments

Iron Man 2 was like ordering eggs in a restaurant. You can't expect them to cook them exactly the way you'd like, but they'll at least approach an acceptable standard. "Over easy" will probably be pretty close to someone's definition of over easy. Transformers 2 is like going to a clinic for an eye infection, and having a mob of syphilitic hobos grind off all your limbs with manure-caked shovels whilst a Liberace impersonator shoves his rhinestone-encrusted fist down your throat. Sure, the monkeys urinating into your emptied eye sockets are insulting and agonizing, but they form only one part of the carnival of humiliation taking place.

I think Revenge of the Fallen was like ordering eggs, too. Except for the eggs were mixed with gasoline and fireworks and ignited with a blowtorch and the flatulence of a hefty truck driver. The result was so spectacular that the eggs no longer mattered.

Iron Man 2 blows.... ROTF sucks even harder

Both films were a mess.

Iron Man 2 is the better movie, but was a much larger disappointment than Revenge of the Fallen.

ROTF is shit. Iron Man 2 easily wins.

I actually liked Iron Man 2.

Two films with atrocious toilet humor and annoying side characters. Truly the bottom of the barrel of ... whatever genre they miserably failed to represent.

Both movies are examples of sequels gone horribly wrong. I'd rather watch Iron Man 2 before Revenge of the Fallen.

Two absolute crap fests that only inbred knuckledraggers would find any enjoyment out it.

square master said it best, both films are (almost) irredeemable, and given how great iron man 1 was, iron man 2 is a huge disappointment in every way possible

C'mon Iron Man 2 is one of the Marvel movies that I enjoy