Avatar vs. Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones

8 comments

8 comments

Well... Attack of the Clones may be one of the worst things I've ever seen, but it isn't Avatar.

ear
ear

Avatar was superior to Star Wars Attack of the Clones the melodrama.

Jeez, a million times Avatar.

Avatar. Hate all the hype, but Star Wars II was terrible.

Any Star Wars will beat Avatar

As much as I'm not a fan of Avatar, it's still better than Star Wars I, II or III.

Avatar was awful. Im going Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones.

I agree. The only it had going for it was effects. Star Wars Attack of the Clones on the other hand was actually a well thought out film.

Attack of the Clones is awful. Really? This shouldn't be a debate.

Agreed. Episode II is awful, and the worst Star Wars by far. Poor ideas and lazy execution. Making an acrobatic monkey with a saber out of Yoda is the most stupid idea you can come up with. For f**** sake: HE WALKS WITH A STICK FOR A REASON, HE'S OLD! And the romance between Anakin and Padme has got to be in the top 5 absolute worst of all time. Avatar is boring at times, but at least it wasn't insultantly bad like Episode II was.

Insultingly**

I don't care how mediocre Avatar is, Star Wars Ep II is an utter pile of shit! That romance between those two forgettable characters is horrible. Note, Anakin Skywalker is a forgettable character from those terrible prequels that completely destroy his character. Ben said "And he was a good friend"...I don't think so...The prequels destroy everything great about the original trilogy...The only good thing about Ep II is Christopher Lee but even his greatest effort cannot redeem a horrible film...Avatar a trillion times please! How can anyone like Ep II..Its the worst SW film ever

Taken out of the context of the theater, and seen without 3D, Avatar is a movie I have little interest in watching again. Attack of the Clones, on the other hand, may not be as much of a visual marvel (in fact, it's CGed to hell), but I love the action and am not as bothered by the things everyone else points to with it (i.e., the romance subplot, Yoda turning acrobat, etc.). Attack of the Clones it is.

I love Avatar...the same cannot be said about Attack of the Clones.

9-8

ear
ear

I like them both equally.

people are going with attack of the clones?