Gladiator vs. Napoleon Dynamite

5 comments

5 comments

Best film of all-time versus the worst-film of all-time...

Gladiator is far from the best film of all time and Napoleon Dynamite is far from the worst film of all time, but I have to agree with you that Gladiator is of course the better film.

I'm going to be different and say that napoleon Dynamite is one of my all-time favorite comedies. Gladiator was highly entertaining and a great story, but it just doesn't compare to the amazing quirkiness that Napoleon provides.

Napoleon Dynamite is comedic genius.

I'm not a Napoleon Dynamite hater at all (it's a better-than-okay movie), but Gladiator hammers it.

Gladiator is so overrated. Napoleon Dynamite is hilarious and one of the most quotable.

GOSH! Napoleon holds a special place in my heart....but he can't hang with Maximus.

I am a Napoleon Dynamite hater. It wasn't good and the majority of the characters, including Napoleon, were VERY annoying. Gladiator is my favorite movie of all time so it was going to win my vote anyway.

Gladiator's just a rehash of The Fall of the Roman Empire, and I have an intense hatred of Russell Crowe that I can't explain or justify. Napoleon Dynamite.

Napoleon has a weird structure that throws a lot of people off (including me) but I think I like it better than Gladiator which never really "clicked" with me.