Gladiator vs. The Dark Knight

10 comments

18 comments

The Dark Knight IS ALWAYS a winner.

I agree, but Gladiator is still pretty stiff competition.

JRM
JRM

The Dark Knight is far better than Gladiator, imo. And I really like Gladiator.

I'm dissenting. I'm going with Gladiator. Epic awesomeness....

ear
ear

The Knight trumps the Gladiator.

There has never been a performance as good as the Joker. No movie can stand up to that yet.

Landslide.

Maximus Decimus Meridius!

The Dark Knight 4 Life

Gladiator wins by an absolute mile. The Dark Knight is a solid film for about....an hour. A couple of nice touches here and there after that, but fails to deliver. Gladiator though, works in every single scene, and boasts an original score up there with the best of them. A shame Hans Zimmer couldn't muster up anything special for Batman

A close one, but... GLADIATOR!

both excellent performances from heath and russel, but no role has been as captivating as heath playing the joker.

The Nolan and Dark Knight love at this site is starting to become absurd. I liked TDK more before I encountered all these rabid fans and their claims that TDK is greater than sex, money and power combined.

Yes, because the type of fans should influence what film is better than another. The Dark Knight wins over Scott's attempt to create this century's Braveheart.

both of them are my favorite but i think gladiator is wonderful

Dark Knight. Gladiator drags, overlong and overrated.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Damn

Both are amazing action films. Among the best of the 00's. It's difficult but I choose The Caped Crusader.

Gladiator is great bur it doesn't beat TDK.

TDK, but not by much.

Wow this is close. It's Gladiator for me, by the slimmest of margins.

Definitely the dark knight.

The dark knight and its not even close

Both are in my top 20, but The Dark Knight wins.

Both were overrated, but TDK is way better.

The Dark Knight is better, but I enjoyed Gladiator more

My two all-time favorite movies, but Gladiator will always be my number one. Dark Knight is a very close second.

Dark Knight over Gladiator..

Gladiator is significantly superior

Both are in my top 10 !!! ITs really dead even and depends on taste. I dont know. I am giving a super slight razor edge to Gladiator . This is the only good movie of that time period