16 comments

4 comments

GOD FATHER

JRM
JRM

. . . Incredibles. :X

... God damn it.

Easy. A thousand times Pixar.

Cmon guys.The Incredibles is,well, incredible but The Godfather is a film juggernaut.The Parrs meet their match. The Corleones and its not even close.

I love Pixar, I do, but I'd stab them all in the ass before I pick one their films over The Godfather. There is however on brilliantly accurate line in Incredibles: "Everybody's special", "if everybody's special then no-one is special"!!! You just don't hear enough of those cynicism-rings-true dialogue in kids movies.

Seriously? This is a hard one? THE INCREDIBLES is one, ahem, incredible Pixar film, yes, and one not enough people show enough love for. But over THE GODFATHER? Not gonna happen. Not on my watch. Not on THIS Flickchart.

Cute, Flickchart. Real cute.

Easy....easy...

This is one of those choices that shouldn't be hard... but IS SO HARD...

The Godfather, The Incredibles is good, though.

The Godfather IS LEGENDARY AND ITS BADASS.......

The Godfather wins, but it is close.

flipp'd a biased coin -

The Incredibles is timeless, The Godfather, no

Not even close.

I just kidding! XD. Ok, the Incredibles' s Top Critics Rotten Tomatoes score is better than Godfather's score

Hard, both suck

Incredible all, every day of the human, not just human, dinosaur existence. Godfather is probably the most overrated film of all-time, if you don't include The Dark Knight.

Godfather

The Incredibles is a masterpiece and easily one of the best PIXAR films... but it's The Godfather. Come on.

The Incredibles is way more entertaining. Godfather is so boring that it is eminently forgettable.

I loved The Incredibles but yeah

The Godfather is just too legendary for even the Incredibles to beat. The Godfather, and it isn't even close

The Incredibles is truly incredible, possibly top 10 best superhero movies. That being said, The Godfather is my second favorite movie of all time