Predator vs. Ghostbusters

4 comments

6 comments

Predator has some slow parts, which is the only reason I vote Ghostbusters here

Once I saw Schwarzenegger, Ventura and Weathers unleashing hell in the jungle, the Ghostbusters just didn't measure up. Yeah, sure the movie Ghostbusters had all that tension involving crossing the streams and the end of the world, but the guys seem so wussy when compared to the Lords of Testosterone in Predator. And I haven't even discussed the awsomeness of the Predator himself. Do I need to?

"Don't cross the streams." Always good advice when standing at the urinals. GET TO THE CHOPPAH!!!

I really like these classic movies from the 80s. They're are certainly among my all-time favourites, but as I have to choose one, it's Predator. I could probably watch that film over and over again, it's just pure fun.

Ghostbusters hands down. Bill murray shocking that kid, the hunt for slimer, mr. stay puff. Much more fun to watch.

An Interesting matchup of two great 80's movies, Predator is really awesome but Ghostbusters had such a huge impact on me as a child I have to go with it.

Predator for me. It is a bigger part of my childhood (believe it or not) and it is so much more fun, filled with great action and features Arnold in one of his most quotable roles.

Don't know if I've ever picked against Predator. I just have to here though. Two of my absolute favorites....

Predator

Predator wins in the battle of the 80's cheese. LOL just kidding, both are fantastic.

Two of my favorite films from the 80s, but must go Ghostbusters here.

i've always thought ghostbusters was pretty overrated, but i hate predator