Napoleon Dynamite vs. The Passion of the Christ

8 comments

4 comments

Napoleon Dynamite vs. Passion of the Christ. Best. Matchup. Ever. Going with Dynamite because Passion is just such a downer. Plus the Zombie Jesus makeup effects sucked.

I haven't seen the Passion yet, so don't tell me how it ends!

Napoleon Dynamite's charm went stale quick. On the flip side, I can quote The Passion of the Christ without feeling bad about myself.

Napoleon wins by a landslide, because Passion sucks.

napoleon dynamite is one of those poor movies that got too popular too fast, and led to an alienation of a number of fans after having the hear people quote the movie over and over. but it's a good movie when the quoting stops. passion was 70% hype 30% substance and didn't leave a lasting impact for me after seeing it. i'd much rather take the last temptation of christ.

Arguably two of the funniest movies ever made, Napoleon Dynamite wins this competiton because it's easier to quote all the funniest scenes from it, what with the lines being in English and all.

They're both fiction. I'll go with Napolean Dynamite.

Well the protagonist from Passion has meant more to me than Napoleon...one for Passion!

I'm surprised how many comments are between these 2... Dynamite sucks as a film.... Passion has epic filmmaking.

These were both equally hard to sit through. The Passion of Napoleon Dynamite may have been a bit more harsh, actually. Even though I strongly disagree with Mel Gibson's vision, he conveys his convictions with enough depth and artistry that I was completely captivated. PASSION, because its hero suffers for a better cause...

Cruel hours of merciless torture and humiliating spectacle... versus Mel Gibson's Jesus movie.

Napoleon Dynamite is one of the worst comedy movies ever made. i cant stand that movie. Passion of the Christ is another bad movie.I had a hard time sitting through it

Passion is possibly the worst movie I'v ever seen ... Napoleon is very over-rated but an ok film nontheless!

GOSH! This was easy...

If you don't understand art & an amazing story, about one mans courage to sacrifice himself for humanity... Then you will pick Napoleon Dynamite. If you're looking to make a joke then you will pick Napoleon Dynamite. If you let your non-beliefs and other religious views cloud your judgment, then you will pick Napoleon Dynamite. I am not a religious man, nor am I an Atheist. None the less this is a Spectacular Film, the story is great, the portrayal of Jesus is spot on, the cinematography is Amazing, along with the effects. Have an open mind, all the stupid shit movies made today that everyone loves & you can't see the greatness in this film because of the religious factor... Fucking "Forrest Gump" is stupid & Overrated!!! Shawshank Redemption is the most OVERRATTED Film of All Time!!! The Passion of the Christ is better then both of the Overrated Films I just brought up!!! Even though Napoleon Dynamite is also better then "Forrest AIDS" & "Shawshank Buttfuck" it is still no where close to as Great as The Passion of the Christ!!! That was a lesson By yours truly JillianSlowater & no I am not a women (The Username is an inside joke)