Ocean's Eleven vs. Collateral

0 comments

6 comments

I liked Ocean's Eleven quite a bit but I'm definitely picking Collateral here it's right up there with Michael Mann's best movies and I would really like to see Tom Cruise play roles like this more often. He's pretty damn good at playing a villain

Collateral: Some of the most suspenseful gunfights in film history. Plus, Tom Cruise doesn't soil himself!

Ocean's Eleven is fantastic fun; it ranks high on my list. But the rush I get from Collateral tops it this time.

Collateral all the way. Ocean's Eleven had a great plot but Collateral had you on the edge of your seat through out the movie.

Believe it or not, this is one of the tougher battles. I love Ocean's Eleven, but I adore Collateral...

Oceans Eleven is cool, sure. Tom Cruise in Collateral is cooler than that entire ensemble though. If only they tweaked that ending.

The Bellagio Fountains are probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. I saw them for the first time a few months ago, and they had the fountains coordinated with the song 'Ecstasy of Gold' by Ennio Morricone. It was probably the greatest thing I'll ever see in my entire life.

^That's totally irrelevant to the conversation. Uh, Collateral.