Star Wars vs. WALL·E

13 comments

8 comments

Are you kidding me? Wall-E vs. Star Wars!?!?!?!?

Hard choice, but I have to go with the classic

I kind of hate the way Star Wars gets so much popularity and I really enjoyed Wall-E, but I think overall I'm going to have to go with Star Wars. Wall-E is a brilliant film, but Star Wars is a part of my up bringing.

Wall-E has nothing to Star Wars. There's no way Wall-E can win.

Pixar endeared me to Wall-E with essentially no dialogue. George Lucas' abominable script endeared me to no one. Wall-E.

As a film, Wall-E is better, I have to say. But as a classic, Star Wars wins. But do you go for the better film or the one you have fond memories of? I think Wall-E wins this round.

I suspect that as time goes on and generations pass this decision will become easier as we are becoming less and less attached to Star Wars, but for me Wall-E actually has the better memories. Star Wars was great, but it didn't blow me away or affect like Wall-E did.

Star Wars is popcorn fun, but Wall-E moved me.

There's nothing wrong with nostalgia; it wins many matchups for me. But in this case, I have such a love for Pixar, and I am so falling out of love with Star Wars, that this is an easy choice.

both movies in space, both have cute robots, wall-e wins in my books

Even as a "Star Wars" fan, I've never been entirely in love with this specific movie. "WALL-E" was surprisingly charming and thoughtful. It gets the nod.

Wall-E can beat any star wars movie, even Empire

Star Wars. I love both of these Sci-Fi legends.

Can you hate both?

Star Wars. Not hating on Wall-E....Star Wars is just too good...

Star Wars. Wall-E is a great movie, but a little overrated in my opinion.

It's like a silent film, don't you get it? He's got sad eyes instead of saying things like "I'm sad!" yeah ok.

wall-e teaches a message and the beginning is absolutely eerie...it wins.

Star Wars is thrilling popcorn entertainment. Wall-E sends you with a bold message claiming that love, friendship and art is what defines humanity.

Star Wars. (Sorry, Pixar.)

No discussion necessary.

Wall.e sucked more

Star Wars is overrated. WALL-E is so much more better.

Two of the greatest sci-fi films ever, but dammit if Wall-E didn't crack my heart open.

Much as for me WALL-E is one of the best pixar films as it is, while for me Star Wars the original is beyond overrated for me..

Loved both movies. Star Wars is great. It has great characters and a great visual style that stands out. But WALL-E is my all time favorite film so it wins here. But I still love Star Wars.