Black Panther vs. The Dark Knight

5 comments

6 comments

on 4/23/2018

Black Panther was impressing but I siding on Dark Knight.

on 4/24/2018

Black Panther is too recent. Give it some more time to age THEN we'll see how these two measure up head-to-head

on 4/24/2018

We don’t need time to measure the two because The Dark Knight will always be the superior film!

on 4/24/2018

the dark knight is the better film, but I just slightly prefer black panther's vision

on 4/24/2018

Black Panther's box office is the most amazing thing about either of these movies. A lot of people have labeled both as good but vastly overrated.

on 5/20/2018

The Dark Knight just gets better and better with every passing year, quickly approaching the 10 year anniversary of this masterpiece, easily the greatest 10-year celebration of anything in history.

on 5/20/2018

What's more overrated should be the question. At least Black Panther has relevance today unlike the overblown DK.

on 5/24/2018

Love both, but out of the two I would pick TDK.

on 9/10/2018

Black Panther is great but TDK is special

on 9/11/2018

Black Panther is average at best but TDK is nothing special anymore either.

on 1/24/2019

The Dark Knight is in the top echelon of comic book movies, Black Panther is slightly above average but is a bit of a bore in places.

on Aug 9

Black Panther is far the watchable and great story motion characters and while TDK is just the most overrated unpleasant franchise ever.